

These are pictures of the amusement park in the Mall of America, located in Minneapolis. Bailee is very excited about this! They have toddler Tuesdays and special events that are free for the kids, plus they have family movie Saturdays where there is a free movie! On top of everything, I met a new friend at work who said that she used to live in Minnesota and that there are a lot of good museums for kids there.. yay! I love museums for kids! Well that is all of my post today! Oh yeah, my sister, Tiffany is have her third kid in August and it is a boy!!!! sorry I used so many exclamation points...
5 comments:
I have always wanted to go to the Mall of America. What is better than a mall that takes days and days to navigate? Tell Tiff congrats!
Exciting times! Didn't Daralee live near Minneapolis? Maybe she has some tips for you.
Hey! I don't know if you know already, but we now live in Minnesota. I've been to the Mall of America a few times and it's tons of fun. We were just in St Paul at the children's museum yesterday. Lot's of fun stuff there. I live 1 1/2 hours south of Minneapolis. It seriously is so beautiful here in the summers! Let me know if you do end up coming...the people here are soooo nice.
That looks so fun, and I'm with you--museums for kids are the best! Congrats to Tiff and Phil!
Ok so first I must say I am sorry for all the confusion and drama haha it was crazy. We are way excited you are coming with us and we agree we feel like APX is way better for us!! YAY!! Also are you kidding me? I have not looked up Minneapolis yet and holy cow this mall is ridiculous!! Haha I am so excited!! We are going to have a great summer and don't worry Dan will do great!!!
Post a Comment