Me: "It is time to do hair so we can go do our errands."
Afton: "Am I first today?"
after I think and make triple sure that I am right, I say "Yes, Afton. Bailee was first to get her hair done yesterday, so you are first today."
Afton then runs into the other room and tells Bailee she is first to get her hair done today... then she returns to me and says: "Bai say if I am first, then she no get her hair done" (that is what Bailee does when it is Afton's turn to be first.. she says she just won't do it at all, then)
Me: "Well then i guess Bailee doesn't get her hair done today."
Afton: "If Bai no get hair done, then I no get hair done." (this shows Afton's stage of having to do EVERYTHING that Bailee does)
Me: "So if I do Bailee's hair first so she'll let me, then will you let me do your hair?"
Afton: "No! I get to be first today!"
Soooo I may be going out into public with my girls looking like this:
5 comments:
That's tricky Janelle! And I thought it was hard keeping track of who had turns when I do music in primary! I hope you're able to find a solution that works. We miss you!
I guess it is chart making time for the Florida Case women! Anyway, they are cute not matter what!
I am right there with you! My boys fight over who goes first as well. It is hard keeping track. Good luck.
hahaha. kids are so hilarious. your girls are cute no matter what their hair looks like!
Janie's hair looks like that every day.
Even WHEN I do it.
I don't see what the problem with this plan is.
Except that you're not here. so Janie has to have unkempt hair alone.
Oh wait. She already did have that when you were here!
But I'm not bitter or anything.
This post made me miss you lots. Love you!
Post a Comment