
Can you spot the frog?? They are all over and so cute! If you are having a hard time, it is close to the middle.

They are sooo fun!

Here's another find the frog activity...

This is what it looks like from our back patio, aren't those palm trees just beautiful??

Afton posing on our patio.. notice the bowl of yucky water? Dan found a hermit crab at the beach and brought it home.. but he didn't do anything to clean it! It had stunk up our patio pretty bad! So I put it in a bowl of soapy water and that kind of helped.. I am getting bleach next time at the store and I think that will clean it the rest of the way..
Well it is super cool to be in Florida. I might not have been so excited to go if it weren't for the fact that I really missed Dan and didn't care about much else except seeing him again! The flights went better than expected and the girls were great! We did get exposed to Strep throat right before we left and Afton got a little feverish on the way over, but my lovely doctor called in an antibiotic for us and I am hoping that all is well now! We have been swimming at least twice a day since we've been here. Today we haven't gone yet, because it is a little cloudy/stormy right now. I think we may go after dinner, though. I haven't been taking as many pictures, but I will try harder this week! I really like it here, but I just saw this special on hurricanes and how they suspect this season to be really bad... YIKES! not so excited about that!! well I need to go make a snack for the kids now!
4 comments:
i love afton's dress! i bought it for a friend's baby shower & wish i would have got audrey one!
and i'm totaly going to have to try that hair do bailee is sporting!
hurricanes?? EEEEK! i hadn't thought of that. but who does when they think of florida? all i think of is BEACH!
yay! Glad you girls are enjoying it!! See you soon!!
Looks like it is beautiful! I am jealous, I would love to be in Florida for awhile! HAVE FUN!
What? The girls look older already! I thought you said no growing while you were gone!
Glad the move has been pretty good. And that's awesome that Bailee isn't afraid of those frogs. Message me with your address okay?
Love you guys!
Post a Comment