baths with cousins.. Afton looks out the corner of her eyes a lot
lunch with great grandma
first day of preschool for Bailee.. what a weird pose, huh
trying on new school clothes
splash parks
stinky faces.. and funny mommy faces
eating peaches off of the tree (after grandpa peeled and cut it). We also made lots of peach jam and canned peaches, yum!
playing in the water
3 comments:
Wow - it's crazy how it feels like you guys never left! Afton looks so much like Dan it is crazy! She and Janie are the Case-iest babies I have ever since. Edgar, too. It's so nice to have you back.
Ooops. Case-iest I have ever SEEN, not since. It is late.
I love your and your kids favorite things! I'm ready to get together anytime!! I just talked with Kathryn and we are ready to plan a date. What works for you? I'll even bring my kids this time :)
Post a Comment