This was Dan's 27th birthday cake. I guess a 2 and 7 off suit is the worst poker hand he could get.. he says maybe that means it will be a bad poker year so I said he should just take a year off. yeah, right
Bailee chose a softball for Dan's birthday present. She played catch with him a little bit at a park one day. Apparently she enjoyed it enough to get him his own ball to play with her.
4 comments:
Your sewing project looks great! Tell Dan happy birthday from us! And that cake is adorable.
Nice job on the sewing! Just one more thing that's on my "maybe someday" list. =) I'm sure it was lots of fun!
Nice job, you seamstress you! Happy Birthday to Dan!
cute dresses! It would be fun if I ever have a girl, they are definitely fun to sew for! {btw...you have pete yorn on your blog!! That so reminds me of cambridge and kathryn! Good times.}
Post a Comment