Anyway, I volunteered at Bailee's school today and that was more rewarding than so many other things I have done before. I loved seeing her in that element, and of course, I think she was one of the best students.. but I am biased. I loved getting to know these cute little kindergartners and putting a face to the names Bailee talks about. And I absolutely loved watching the teacher interact with the kids. She has parent helpers come in every monday through thursday for 2 hours. I love that I am in the position that I can go into her classroom and be involved, what a blessing! (and that I have lovely sisters that I know will take Afton for me whenever they can, this time it was Kathie that helped)
Well, us Case girls have already kicked off the Halloween season by going to the wonderful and bewitching "So You Think Your'e a Witch?" at Gardner Village. Thank you Meg for that wonderful treat! My girls can NOT stop talking about it! Afton wasn't so sure at the beginning, but when the "Aquaphina" witch let her pet her little puppy, she decided she like witches! Bailee loved that her favorite witch won the pageant and she got to go and say hi to her in the end.. definitely made her happy! Now we are trying to figure out Halloween costumes.. so far Afton wants to be either Annie or Ladybug Girl.. it seems she is leaning towards Annie. Bailee is pretty set on being a Monarch Butterfly. What fun! Okay.. here are the pics! I know the lighting is crappy, but sorry.. my camera is pretty crappy!
And here we are, Bailee, Meg, invisible me, Afton, Kathie, and Sue. Thank you, girls, for such a fun night and even bigger thank you for being okay with taking on most of the work with my girls.. since my husband is now a workaholic.
K so now just one of those special moments that I wanted to stay in my head forever and I had my camera right there so i could take an actual picture:
1 comment:
You are always so cute to take your girls to fun things. I need to be more motivated! Love you guys. Hope all is well:)
Post a Comment