So instead of "catching up" like I seem to be doing on every post, I will just share a few of my thoughts today.
- I think Afton is really catching on to being potty trained! no accidents since Sunday at my parent's house! She even told me this morning when she had to poop.. which is big cuz that has been her biggest problem with it!
- I am wondering when I will get a night that I am not squished between two blonde haired girls in my bed.. or sleeping lengthwise across the bottom of the bed because my family is hogging all of the upper part..
- I am also wondering if I will make it through next weeks training schedule (for those who don't know, I have made a goal of finishing a half marathon this spring). I have to run a total of 18 miles next week, compared to only 13 this week.. hmmm
- my girls have been very quiet in the other room for a while.. so I am afraid to go and see what is going on
2 comments:
Holy crap girl! A marathon?!?!?! I am so jealous and so inspired! I ran a few 5k's this past year and it was my next goal to do a 10k. A marathon is quite a ways off especially cause I am pregnant and all. Anyways, that is truly amazing! Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a freakin awesome accomplishment! Also, that is great about the potty training! YAY!
Wow, your girls are getting so big!!! They are still as cute as ever. Good job on the running goals, I need to get back into that once this baby #2 arrives. Too bad we don't live closer, we could run together, but it would definitely take me awhile to start running 18 miles in one week...good for you!
Post a Comment