{BAILEE: Mom, I know what I want to be when I grow up. ME: yeah, what's that?BAILEE: A unicorn doctor ME: A unicorn doctor? I don't know how many patients you would have, since I have never seen a unicorn before. BAILEE: Well maybe, you just haven't seen one in real life! ME: Yep, that's probably the problem. BAILEE: I meant maybe you have only seen them on TV and in books. }
{ Bailee said to me yesterday "Mom, this is probably not good to say.. but, sometimes, I think some boys, well sometimes even daddy, have bad smelling breath!"}
{Also yesterday while she was going potty "Mom, this is kind of gross to say, but, sometimes it feels really good to get all your poo out" }
Sorry if you guys didn't care to hear that last one, I just love how she prefaces a lot of things before she says them. I do that a lot, too! We did have a discussion about bathroom talk and when it is or isn't appropriate, just so you know.
10 comments:
Those Bailee-isms made me laugh. You've got such cute girls, I can't wait to see you guys!
Bailee is so cute. So funny! Amy has the same swimsuit as Bailee - Gotta love Target!
Ha ha ha!! That is so great! I love when Bai prefaces what she is going to say! And if you look like a boy he is a very pretty boy! Thanks for the laugh!
First of all, Bailee sounds like a character! What a smart little girl to say all those cute things! Its good you blog about them too cause it will help you remember them when she is older! I LOVE the poop one by the way! AWESOME! Painting with pudding rocks! It looks like you had a blast!
Can't wait to have that mess in my backyard! I miss you guys!
Ha ha MamaSue. As long as it's in the backyard, right? I LOVE the Bailee-isms. Can't wait for Afton-isms. Those are gonna be so great (if her fake sleeping is any indication). Your chocolate pudding adventure was continued at our house... I'll post soon. *LoveS*
no matter what your kids say they are soooooo cute! and the chocolate pudding looked like FUN!
Love the moustaches! Looks a lot like Edgar's new moustache (= Also--love the Baileeisms. It's fun to read about your kiddos...so cute!
Painting with pudding...you don't happen to watch Jon and Kate Plus 8 do you? I love all of your recent posts. It seems like you and the girls keep pretty busy having fun.
haha.. yeah Bailee actually saw that J&K episode forever ago and has wanted to do it ever since! I finally broke down
Post a Comment