The first Sunday of every month the Case family gets together and has a family night. We try to have a lesson, activity, and dessert every time. Thanks to Meg's idea and letting us use her house, it turned out to be a lot of fun. We had taco salad for dinner, watched the Christmas devotional, than decorated Christmas cookies. We had so many things to decorate with.. tubes of glitter gel, frosting in a can (like a cheez it can) with different nozzles to put on, many colors of sprinkles, and different colors of frosting. You can tell from the pictures that Dan was very focused on decorating his cookies and my girls focused on eating them. Thank you everyone that contributed to this fun night!

1 comment:
That looks so fun, isn't it awesome to have a great in law family? I feel so bad for people that don't get along with theother side of their family, because I always have so much fun with mine.
Anyway, I saw your blog on Stef's and thought I would say hi!
Post a Comment