


I have recently been going through a lot of my pictures and saw a lot of pictures of Bai growing up. Wow it is so weird because I can remember a lot of the feelings and thoughts I had at those times and most of them were something about how big Bailee is getting. It's funny because now when I look at them I think "Was she really that little?" I have been trying to master the "live in the moment" philosophy because time really does fly! I might post a few more - it was really hard to choose the ones I wanted to share because Bailee really was a cute little girl and is still a cute bigger girl.. and very photogenic.
2 comments:
Wow. She has really grown. Sometimes it takes pics like these to realize their progress.
What a doll!! Thanks for sharing those pictures- we just love Bailee- Matteah got a kick out of seeing 'little Bailee' who she kept calling 'baby Afton'. I finally just stopped correcting her! (She calls any baby she sees Baby Afton!) And Afton's not much of a baby anymore- can't believe she's going to be one!!! Sending our love!
Jaimee
Post a Comment